Ever since I first spied the work of Miss Ashley Woodson Bailey, I've been a superfan. I love her story, what she creates, her unique perspective...and what she picks each year for my Gift Guide. As expected, her 2015 gift picks are a mix of luxurious and vibrant, surprising and wholly original...just like her. Thank you Ashley!
1. Drippy Tapestry Pillow Cover, $400. I want to crawl into every room Martyn Thompson creates and never leave. They are magical.
2. Landon Nordeman Photo. Landon's photos are some of the most show stopping, heart pounding images around. He captures fashion like no one else and I so want one in my home.
3. Saint Therese Enamel Pendant, $169. Ever since meeting Dr. Lisa Cooper in Sydney, I have become fascinated with her love for St. Therese, that Little Flower. Her phrase, "Everything is Grace" is what she is known for as well as her ability to ease those who suffer. She seems to be my patron saint, and is also the patron saint to most florists. I would love to hang this delicate little charm around my neck in her honor every day.
4. Gucci Collection. Ever since Alessandro Michele became Creative Director of Gucci, I have wanted every single piece he has shown.
5. Dixon Rye Gift Certificate. We are currently in the throws of redoing our home. I walked into Dixon Rye yesterday and thought I had died and gone to heaven- from the pottery to the gorgeous leather sofa to the light fixtures, I want a hefty gift certificate to this store!
6. Coqui Coqui Spa Hotel. I would love to have a romantic vacation with my husband to Tulum and stay at Coqui Coqui.
7. Alyson Fox rug, from $75. Dreaming of this rug by Alyson Fox to tie everything together in my living room.
8. Ashley Woodson Bailey 8" x 8" print, from $85. I will be giving all of my flower loving friends one of my newly framed prints.