If you're a close friend of mine, you know I have a thing for tea towels. Which means, I have a thing for Sara Lee Parker. Her hand-printed textiles, made from organic cotton and hemp fabrics, are some of my all time favorites. They have beautiful patterns with a quirky energy that I love. So how could I not ask her what her favorite gift picks are for this year? It was a no brainer, and there are a couple gifts here that I've already bookmarked to get for some lucky family members. Her list will help make your shopping a wee bit easier...thank you Sara!
1. Putford scissors, $12. For the crafter who covets nice looking tools.
2. Molly Hatch mug, $18. I'm collecting everything Molly Hatch and this one is going on my wish list.
3. Cottage Garden calendar, $14. This cute little calendar would be a sweet gift for my business friends.
4. Tugboat Printshop Daisy Bouquet print, $150. I've been coveting this print for almost a year! Tugboat is a husband and wife team from Pittsburg making beautiful hand cut, woodblock prints.
6. Kimone Rose perfume, $19. This scent is so lovely, I can't imagine anyone not loving it!
7. Gold Fish pocket knife, $22. I love giving pocket knives! They make great presents for your handy woman friend.
8. Mana In Our Foods, $7. Alyssa makes the BEST pre packaged meals from local ingredients...a wholesome meal for my foodie brother.
9. Xenia Taler art tile, $28. I'm a huge fan of Xenia Taler's art tile and I'd love to gift this to a friend.
10. Diana Sudyka art print, $30. Beautiful art by Diana Sudyka, this print would make a wonderful gift to a lucky someone.
11. Maria Dondero blue flower mug, $40. My mom would love this mug!
Illustration: Sarah Neuburger of The Small Object