From the moment I met Libbie Summers at last year's Southern C conference in Charleston, I was an instant fan. I just love her infectious energy and adorable, lively style. Her gorgeous food blog, Salted & Styled, which she created with Chia Chong, was voted best food blog of 2013 by the International Association of Culinary Professionals. I have (and love) her cookbook, Sweet and Vicious. If you haven't checked out her playful, pretty culinary videos, it's well worth a few minutes of your day. It'll make your day actually- much like Libbie saying yes to sharing her favorite gift picks with Sweet Peach. Somebody pinch me. Enjoy...
1. WOOL FELT PENNANTS, $26. I love these adorable pennants from artist, Jessica Duthu. They are perfect for a kid's room, or if you're like me, you just have one hanging from your lamp on your desk so you'll always know when to ROAR!
2. LEOCI'S RASPBERRY JALAPENO JAM, $12. If I'm giving you a packaged food suggestion, you have to know it's better than great! This Raspberry Jalapeno Jam from the award-winning chef, Roberto Leoci is just that great. I always have a jar in my refrigerator...always. You should too.
3. BIRD DOG ZIPPER TOTE, $158. I'm OBSESSED with this Bird Dog Tote from Hayden Reis! Not just because I have a bird dog with an attitude, but also because the bag is so durable, chic and has a shit ton of pockets inside to keep me organized.
4. KATHERINE SANDOZ PAINTING, from $500. Artwork is an intimidating thing to purchase for someone, UNLESS it's a piece by artist, Katherine Sandoz. I've never met a person who doesn't swoon when they're staring at a piece of Katherine's work. I'm blessed to have a piece of hers in my home that I get to smile at every day. How can you put a price on that kind of joy?
5. BROOKE ATWOOD LEATHER CAMERA STRAP, $145. Really, who doesn't think they are a photographer now? This kick-ass leather studded camera strap from the talented Brooke Atwood is exactly what every fashion blogger needs!!
6. ASHLEY WOODSON BAILEY/ VERY FINE SOUTH CLUTH, $350. 'Every flower has a story.' That's artist/designer Ashley Woodson Bailey's line. I just love that Ashley's flowers will make the look I choose to wear even more fantastic with one of these clutches in my hand!
7. TAPER CANDLES, $37.50. Hot Pink taper candles for my dining room table? YES PLEASE!!!!
8. LOVELANE'S SHEAR-LING BOMBER HAT, $40. I pretty much love everything that artist, Lane Huerta touches. I've even used her children's capes and hats to hang on the doors at a NYC party for some heavy hitting journalists to get the conversation going. These shear-ling bomber hats are beyond! Trust me when I tell you that a small headed adult can even wear them!
9. SWEET AND VICIOUS FRINGE CUFF, $52. I am BEYOND excited about these butter soft metallic pink leather Sweet and Vicious Fringe Cuffs! Perfect with a chambray shirt or a sweet cream cashmere sweater. For the coolest chick on your list!
10. CERAKKO FARM FRESH CANDLE, $22. I'm weird about candle scents. I don't want to smell apple pie unless an actual apple pie is in the oven, or magnolias blooming unless magnolias are actually blooming in my yard. This Farm Fresh candle from Cerakko Farm is simple- fresh and clean with a little gritty undertone. When I smell it burning, it reminds me of my grandmother Lula Mae's farm in Missouri...minus the pig smell.
11. EMILY McCARTHY GIFTS TAGS, from $8.50. Coastal living designer and influencer, Emily McCarthy is a breath of fresh air! I love her modern takes on Southern traditions with big pops of color and prints. Her gift tags are a great gift to anyone before the holidays or after. She will personalize them with a hand done monogram too!
12. MEREDITH ANNE SUTTON 12 GAUGE BUCKLE, $200. A handcrafted 12 Gauge buckle from metal artist, Meredith Sutton will win you extra brownie points from the men in your life...trust me, I've experienced it.
Top Illustration: Rob Wilson, Silas Tom. Pics from respective artists Content: Sweet Peach/ Libbie Summers