Matt Weaver of Andover Trask can do no wrong. At least in my eyes. His classic, meticulous canvas and leather bags are pieces to use and abuse and covet for years to come. I always love to check out his site to see what he's up to next. So when he shared his favorite picks for holiday gifts with Sweet Peach, I was a rapt audience. See all the goodness yourself...
1. DRAM HANGOVER TONIC, $18. Tis the season for holiday parties, which means it's a perfect time for Dram Apothecary's Hair of the Dog Hangover Tonic.
2. THE STANDARD BAG, $175. ...And a sturdy solution for carrying libations to the aforementioned holiday parties: the Andover Trask Standard Bag.
3. PEWTER JIGGER, $95. Achieve the perfect pour with this handsome jigger from New York based Kaufmann Mercantile (I think there's a theme going here).
4. PORCELAIN ANTLER, $43. Honeycomb Studio is where it's at. Their antler series is indescribably beautiful, and now is the time to get in on the action; Southern Living just ran a feature that is alerting the world to this Atlanta treasure.
5. MUGS, $32. I'll take my Christmas morning coffee in this please: The Best Made Co. enamelware mugs.
6. OLD TRY PRINT, $40. This Old Try print is emblazoned with the coordinates of the Mason Dixon. Hang it on your wall and then regale visitors with the legend of Cooter Brown (look it up).
7. PECAN PIE, $32. It's not Christmas without a little pecan pie. And in the South, we add bourbon. Nobody in Atlanta does it like Pie Shop.
8. GUNNER AND LUX JEWELRY, starting at $50. Gunner and Lux jewelry is handcrafted by Atlanta creative John Petersen. His stunning designs are classic and edgy, and surprisingly affordable.
9. ST. GEORGE GIN, $33. Julia Child attributed her longevity to red meat and gin. That's reason enough to keep a bottle of St. George Terroir on hand.
10. ANCHOR TIE CLIP, $20. The Block & Hammer anchor tie clip, hand stamped in Atlanta. Very dapper indeed.
11. TWEEDS ACCESSORIES, starting at $80. Tweeds Shop on Atlanta's Westside is a brilliantly curated collection of fine goods you really can't get anywhere else in the South. A few of my favorites: The Calder Blue Workshirt, $115, Tucker Camo Dopp Kit, $95, Timex with kelly green leather band, $80.