Our special feature of Holiday Gift Picks continues today with guest artisan, Leah Duncan. Leah is one of my favorite southern designers, crafting the most delicious pillows, scarves, tea towels and prints so I was thrilled when she said yes to my request. Leah, "For the gift guide, I was drawn to a lot of tableware and linens so I wanted to focus on gifts for the home entertainer. I hope you like it!"
1. MASON SHAKER $29. Leah, Because everyone needs a mason shaker.
2. CANOE LEATHER COASTERS $64. These beautifully crafted leather coasters by Canoe will make a unique statement and are the perfect combination of classic and rustic to work with anyone's home decor.
3. A NEW TURN IN THE SOUTH $22.99. A modern spin on southern food, this book by Canadian turned southerner, Hugh Acheson is a perfect gift for the entertainer who loves to cook.
4. MARFA BRAND SOAP $30 for box. These Marfa brand soaps are amazing! They will add a perfect touch to anyone's guest bathroom.
6. RIFLE PAPER PLACE CARDS $7.50. Rifle Paper Co. is always amazing and these place cards are no exception.
7. LETTERPRESS RECIPE CARDS $15. These vegetable recipe cards by Studio SloMo are classic and her craftsmanship is some of the best I've seen. Perfect for any home cook!
8. UNCORKED GLASS, $44 for 4. These southern made glasses by Uncorked Glass Company are great to mix and match with other dinnerware. Plus, they are the perfect color of cobalt.
9. TEXTILES BY CONSTANCE $36. These beautiful linen napkins by Constance Holt are so classic, they will spruce up any occasion.
10. HAAND CERAMICS CLOUDWARE BOWLS, starting at $35. The small size of these bowls make them versatile for any table setting. They're also so beautiful that they could be just for display, as is all of the work at Haand.